Char Dham Yatra By Helicopter
Char dham is known to be the revered religious treks for Hinduism and the 4 religious sites, namely, Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath, lies in the Uttarakhand region. Having ‘darshan’ of all the four regions is thought to give one ‘Moksha’. Placed on the high altitudes, the four religious sites are amid the snow capped Himalayan Mountain. A lot many people prefer the Chardham Yatra By Helicopter since the entire tour can be covered within a day. The holy pilgrimage in India is visited by millions of people all throughout the year. Since the yatra is thought to be long and tiring, a helicopter ride can simplify it and also save time. Venturing a trip to Chardham will bathe away the sins of the person and will also release one from the sequence or cycle of birth and death. You can book the helicopters online.
Char Dham Yatra Package
( 2 Days / 1 Night )
Our Helicopter charter services include
- Special Maha Abhishek Puja Arrangements.
- VIP Package & Darshan.
- Pony service at Yumanotri ( Cant be adjusted with Palaki Services).
- 01 Night Accommodation at Kharsali in Yamunotri Resort.
- Car service at Gangotri
- 01 Night Accommodation at Harsil.
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Puja Pass.
- 01 Night Accommodation at Phata in Kedar Heights Heli resort / Lal’s resort.
- Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
- 01 Night Accommodation on suggestive hotels at.
- Daily buffet breakfast (Except day of arrival).
- Arrival/ Departure Assistance.
- Transportation with Service oriented driver and escort.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- All prevailing taxes.
Our Helicopter Charter Services Excludes:
- Monument Entrance Fee, that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments.
- International/ Domestic Flights.
- Personal expense such as Tipping, Meals other than mentioned in inclusions etc.
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the “Cost Inclusions”.
- General Terms and Conditions
- We as a Chardham helicopter services provider shall be under no liability
- whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum 04 Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- Total passenger weight will not be in the excess of 320 Kgs .
- Maximum Baggage Allowance 5Kgs/Person.
- Passenger may carry only one small pack of not more than 2 Kgs of weight in Flight.
- Excess volume baggage would not be allowed on Helicopter flight.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm in advance.
Reservations & Payments
Reservation: A final deposit of 100% of tour cost is required to secure your reservation. Deposit of payment as per your selected tour is required prior to commencement of tour or as per agreed at the time of confirmation of the tour.
Prices do not include charges for laundry service, telephone and Internet usage, wines, liquors, mineral waters, travel insurance, international flight tickets, India visa fees, tips, monument tickets, movie/video camera fee at monuments, miscellaneous expenses, souvenirs or any other expenses which is not specified.
Other fees may be imposed by airlines which are the passenger’s responsibility. Making Changes
Most programs allow travel deviations that affect destination, departure date, program extensions, and the like. Note that tour plan can be changed; provided that requests are made in writing 21 days prior to the commencement of tour. No deviations can be made or processed within 21 days of commencement of tour.
Before 30+ days 10% of Total Tour Cost
Before 29-22 days 25% of Total Tour Cost
Before 21-16 days 60% of Total Tour Cost
Before 15-0 days 100% of Total Tour Cost
Chardham Charter 2 days 950000/- all inclusive