Terms & Conditions
All Helicopter and Aircraft Charters subject to permissions and visibility conditions. Airports in India have different opening and closing times in case of flights operating beyond these timings watch hour extension is charged. Pilot-in-commands decisions on all the flights regarding safety and operation will be final.
- For confirmation, we require 100% advance, based on the indicated flying time, overnight stay, waiting charges etc. vide Cheque/Draft in favor of Propulsion Air LLP payable at New Delhi or transfer through RTGS.
- Minimum 2hrs flying time will be charged on everyday basis. The flying time quoted above is approximate and may vary. The final settlement of bills shall be done on actual hrs. flown, over and above the estimated flying time.
- Above flight timings are indicated in NIL wind conditions and billing would be on actual time taken for the flight “chokes off to chokes on”, depending upon weather / wind, fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- In case of cancellation, 100% of the charter cost shall be deducted if no notice/no show, 50% of the charter cost if the flight is cancelled less than 24hrs of scheduled departure, 25% if less than 48 hrs. and 10% if cancelled before 48hrs of scheduled departure.
- Amendment will not be accepted once the flight is activated such as additional passengers, change in time etc. for air force base, navy base and army.
- All costs are estimated & based on distance and approximate cruising speed of the aircraft in nil wind conditions. Any delay /diversion due to bad weather or refueling purpose, VVIP/VIP flight, unserviceable runway etc. have not been taken into consideration.
- FORCE MAJURE Operator does not hold itself responsible for non-operation of charter for any unforeseen reason/s such as
- Bad Weather
- Poor Visibility
- Non– Availability of clearances from ATC / Defense Authorities / Civil Administration
- Technical Problem: Due to above reasons if the flight cannot take off from the Originating station, Airport activation charges will be charged on actual and rest amount will be refunded.
PROPULSION AIR LLP
We always obtain the destination weather before departure. However, if due to sudden deterioration of weather en-route / destination, the aircraft cannot land at the Destination and has to return to the starting point or divert to some other airport, the actual flying time would be chargeable and balance if any, would be payable / refundable.
Its staff, agents, operators, crew will not be held responsible if any technical snag developed in the aircraft/helicopter which cannot be rectified within the time limit and effect the operation/safety of flight and it stands cancelled.
Government taxes & levies if any, will be paid by the customer.
Flight will be treated confirm after receiving 100% advance deposit by cheque / DD in favor of PROPULSION AIR. Payable at New Delhi, or Ask for direct transfer RTGS.
Confirmation of charter to uncontrolled airstrips should be given before 12 working hrs. from the dept. time.
Charter will be done strictly on the above terms and conditions only. In case of any dispute clients agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of State of Delhi India.
We require Names, Nationality, Passport No., Date of issue and Date of expiry of Passport of passengers traveling well in advance to obtain prior permissions in case of foreign passengers.
Please send us the payment and acceptance of our offer on the above mentioned terms, by signing and returning a copy of this quotation / Performa Invoice, at the earliest, as the availability is subject to any Prior confirmed bookings received by us. Payment of any money constitutes acceptance of all Terms and Conditions as described herein.
We look forward to your confirmation of the above charter, and assure you of our best services at all times.
I/We confirm the above Charter on the terms mentioned above
Propulsion Air LLP